Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Bible Study

I recently got some information on a fairly new curriculum that is designed to be used for Bible studies done as a family. Investigating God's Word... At Home by John Kwasney. (Appropriately named!) It is produced by One Story Ministries, a ministry of Pear Orchard Presbyterian in Ridgeland. There are five volumes so far, covering Genesis through Ruth. From what I can tell, they look pretty good. I'm thinking about purchasing them for my grandchild.

For more information go to http://www.onestoryministries.org/. If you have used Investigating God's Word... At Home, I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.Thanks!


Come visit us tomorrow night at the Wordless Book tent. It is right across from the petting zoo. I think... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment