Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best Kids

You know, we have really great kids at Madison Heights Church. In fact, they are the best. Yep. Absolutely. The best. Their parents are great, too. I love being part of the Madison Heights body of Christ. I am thankful that I can call them my family.

If you haven't heard about the Advent Jesse Tree, plan on meeting with Emily Kines and Faith on Sunday, Oct 9 to learn how to jump in that fun adventure. It's a great new Christmas tradition you can start with your family.

A fun-fellowship opportunity is happening Friday, October 7. We're going to Nichols-Boyd Pumpkin Patch in Brandon. Want more info? Email me at sherlie@madisonheightschurch.com or Rebecca at rebaj33@hotmail.com. We need you money and forms by Monday, Oct 3.

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment