Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunday School 2011-2012

Wow! I cannot believe it is already time for a new Sunday School year. Which means it is also time for a new school year. It is truly amazing to me how quickly time goes by. It makes me consider how I used my days in the last seven  months... did I use them for things that have eternal value? (Not nearly as often as I would like to think I did.) Did I worry about useless stuff? (Of course I did!!) Did my quickness of anger serve any purpose other than destruction? (Does it ever?) Is God's grace great enough to cover my waste of time, feelings I hurt, hours spent in sinful worry? Absolutely!! Thank God for His longsuffering, loving kindness, and patient guidance. I pray this Sunday School year will yield more fruit and that our hunger and thirst after Righteousness will grow to a point that we can do no other than seek to know more of Him through His Word, causing us to deeply and visually love with our neighbors!

Happy 2011-2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment