Monday, March 21, 2011

Yikes!

Is it too late to set a New Year's resolution? I think I'm going to anyway...
     I have gotten terrible at posting blogs. I hereby announce that I WILL be a better blogger!!

Although the Children's Ministry seems rather quiet these days, there are many fun things brewing.
  • Children ages 3-4th grade will sing in the morning service on May 15. Please, please bring your children to Kids Khoir on the 1st and 3rd Sunday evenings at St Joe. We meet immediately following supper.
  • Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday morning, April 23, at 9:00. All children - your children, your relatives' children, neighbors' children, and aquaintances' children are welcome! Between now and then, please bring 1-2 dozen candy-filled plastic eggs either to the office of to St Joe (There will be decorated receptacles outside on each side of the auditorium foyer.)
  • Arts & Sports Camp - June  27-29. More exciting info about that in the very near future! Mark your calendars now!!
Thank you for sharing your children with me. They are precious gifts from our Lord!
Sherlie

No comments:

Post a Comment